Ingredients for four people
1 pack of Alpro soya ® Chopped
500 grams fresh spinach
300 g fresh lasagne sheets
100 grams crumbled ® Alpro soya Tofu based
1 pack of Alpro soya ® Cuisine (light)
3 tablespoons vegetable margarine
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cook the lasagne sheets 2 minutes in a large pot of water with a little salt. Then let them drain on paper towels.
3. Chop the onion finely. Heat the margarine in a large frying pan and add the onion. After 5 minutes add the clean spinach and cook the vegetables until thoroughly wilted.
4. Stir the Alpro soya ® Chopped the spinach and add half the tofu base and bring to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Grease a baking dish with a little margarine / oil and spread 1 / 5 of the spinach filling over the bottom. Lay the lasagne sheets on top. Repeat 4 times.
6. Finally, cover the Alpro soya ® Cuisine lasagne sheets on top and sprinkle with Tofu base.
7. Bake the lasagna about 10 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown.